KICK TEMPLATES TO THE CURB
Traction is looking for a Front End Web Developer to be a great fit to our culture of people who enjoy solving problems by pushing the norm (and usually clients) to a place they didn't know they could get.
The main role of this job is building and maintaining client websites along with providing creative problem solving. Additional responsibility includes contributing insight to user experience and design with a team of designers. It is vital that you can clearly communicate digital interfaces and technologies to current and potential clients. We seek an individual who is eager to learn and stay on top of and ahead of the latest web design technology and standards.
JOB DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Communicate with designers regarding capabilities of the web, user experience, and problem solving
- Communicate with clients regarding project status and put into layman's terms the intricacies and technologies of the world wide web
- Answering support requests from clients
- Turning design files into a fully functional website
- Must be resourceful in debugging websites, problem solving, and finding efficient solutions
- Manage server accounts for clients using Web Host Manager and cPanel
- Must be able to create a Wordpress theme from scratch (and/or other CMS tools)
- Knowledge of domain configuration
- Extensive knowledge of popular social media sites and their API tools
- Extensive knowledge of management and customizing Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge is required in HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, Wordpress, and MySQL
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- We seek employees who are motivated, driven and love creative problem solving. Having a thick skin is vital. And it’s important to fit into a fast moving, energetic, and sometimes wild, open work environment.
Anything but normal office environment. This is a creative firm, with very little drywall, zero carpeted cubicles, one really awesome mini-basketball hoop and other random ways to unwind. It is fast paced and ever changing with incredibly talented and creative people in an open office setting. Every day, you'll come to a 100-year-old building in an urban setting located just steps from downtown Lansing amenities including the river trail, minor league ballpark, restaurants and parks.
Traction is a creative agency focused on brand identity and positioning.
Located in downtown Lansing, our full-time creative teams have been delivering award-winning print and digital solutions for more than 19 years. Our broad-based and diverse clientele range from start-up businesses to some of the most recognized local and regional brands.
PLEASE APPLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE